Charming villa nestled in the Sierra de Gredos, in the region of La Vera, specifically, located in the municipality of Pasarón de la Vera. It is a privileged natural space that, owing to its proximity to Madrid and other large cities, has become a refuge for many lovers of the rural world and famous celebrities, who come in search of peace and tranquility that they do not have in the big city.
It is located at the foot of the Sierra de Tormantos, at the west of the Sierra de Gredos. It integrates, along with other villages of similar characteristics, the commonwealth of La Vera, formed by municipalities that are located between the southern slope of the Sierra de Gredos and the Tiétar riverbed.
Given its extraordinary location, protected from the winds of the north by Gredos and Tormantos mountains, and guarded on its flanks by them, watered by the water that descends through its valley from ” La desesperá” and bathed by the midday sun, it is not surprising that no matter how different their cultures and prayers were, many civilizations settled on their slopes.
– Total built habitable: approx. 460 m²
– Private garden of 2800 m² of lawn and trees of different varieties fully preserved.
– Own borehole 70 meters deep for sprinkler irrigation.
– Automatic irrigation throughout the garden area.
– Water tank of 30,000 liters, with irrigation schedule.
– Beautiful kidney-shaped pool of 10x5x2 of 100 m³. With work steps.
– Oil central heating, with 1,000 L tank.
– SPA ro